Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP For MXW: Fight Night 14/09/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Justin
Admin
Justin

RP For MXW: Fight Night 14/09/2011 Empty
PostSubject: RP For MXW: Fight Night 14/09/2011   RP For MXW: Fight Night 14/09/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:09 am

*The scene opens up with Jeremy Alsop Jnr walking around backstage, the crowd immediately starting with the boo's as Mike and Dave start to talk.*

Dave: "Here comes the man, who is seemingly trying to buy MXW."

Matt: "Seemingly? He's an Alsop. He's gonna get it done."

*Jeremy Jnr walks into a Locker Room where Mike Bolt is getting ready for his match. Mike turns around, looks at Jeremy Jnr before shaking his head.*

Jeremy: "I know what you're thinking. And yes, I am here to tell you to lay down for Justin tonight. You don't even deserve to be in the same ring as him, yet alone a leading contender for the World Heavyweight Championship."

Mike: "You're kidding, right? You expect me to lay down for justin Alsop? Is there something about Justin that you aren't telling us?"

Jeremy: "Everyone knows what Justin is capable off Mike. Everyone knows what Justin is like. You ever lay down for him, or there will be hell to pay when I complete my takeover of this pathetic excuse of a wrestling company. Understand?"

Mike: "Yeah. I now understand what way Justin swings but it's OK. It does explain a few things though."

Jeremy: "Really? Like what?"

Mike: "Like when I beat Justin in that ring tonight, I should become the number one contender to his Championship and then go on to the next Pay-per-view and become the new MXW World Heavyweight Champion."

*There is a cheer from the crowd as Mike leaves the locker room, Jeremy Jnr fuming before he clams down and turns towards the Locker room exit and mutters to himself.*

Jeremy: "We'll see about that."

*The scene returns to the ringside.
Back to top Go down

RP For MXW: Fight Night 14/09/2011
Page 1 of 1