Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP for MXW Fight Night dated 14/09/2011

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Armin Schawtz

Armin Schawtz

RP for MXW Fight Night dated 14/09/2011 Empty
PostSubject: RP for MXW Fight Night dated 14/09/2011   RP for MXW Fight Night dated 14/09/2011 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:13 am

*The scene opens up with the General Manager, Natalie Mantin, going over
some papers on her desk. At this time a knock is heard on the door.*

Natalie: "Come in."

*The camera pans around to reveal Armin Schawtz and Zara Schawtz walk into the room. Zara is holding the MXW Elite Championship Belt in her arms, looking extremely proud. Natalie stands up.*

Natalie: "Mr. Armin Schawtz. How good it is to see you?"

*Natalie sticks her hand out for a handshake. Armin gently takes her hand and gives it a friendly shake.*

Natalie: "What is it I can do for you?"

Armin: "Well Natalie, it seems that I'm not getting a proper welcoming to my new found fame as the MXW Elite Champion. I still have to share a Locker Room with the common wrestler which is extremely unfair to myself, Zara and my lost puppy, PunkZack."

Natalie: "Lost Puppy?"

Armin: "Yes. I heard what he had to say before his match earlier and despite the help that I'm giving him, paid for out of my own pocket, he's still slightly confused and shouldn't be associating with those who can influence him to get back on the wagon."

Zara: "It's really simple Natalie. You should give us our own Locker Room."

*Natalie tries to keep a composed face.*

Natalie: "Armin. I've given you the key to the Elite Division Locker Room where they get looked after extremely well by people personally hired by me. What do you want me to do? Kick the Alsop's out of their personal Locker Room?"

*Armin laughs.*

Armin: "Even I'm not that stupid to go harass either of those men. But do what you have to do, preferably, before next week."

*Armin and Zara turn to leave when they come face to face with......*
Back to top Go down
Justin
Admin
Justin

PostSubject: Re: RP for MXW Fight Night dated 14/09/2011   RP for MXW Fight Night dated 14/09/2011 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:30 am

*Armin and Zara turn to leave when they come face to face with Justin Alsop, the MXW Heavyweight Championship placed on his shoulder. Justin takes the title off his shoulder and hands it to Zara, who seems to struggle holding both the Elite Championship and Heavyweight Championship belts. Justin turns to Natalie.*

Justin: "Now Natalie. I'm guessing my young cousin hasn't dethroned you as General Manager yet. Oh well, it's going to happen and then wrestlers like Armin Schawtz and his "Lost Puppy" will be treated as the Champions they are."

Natalie: "What do you want Justin?"

Justin: "Now, I know you booking me against Mike Bolt was a mistake so I'm giving you a chance to rectify it. You know that you want me to continue fighting weaklings like Renegade and Amaru just to boost ratings. That's what you should be doing."

Natalie: "Let's make one thing clear Justin. Right now, I'm in charge and if you think for one minute..."

*Armin interrupts.*

Armin: "Not to burst our Heavyweight Champions bubble but since when does Zara have to hold your title? There's only two titles that she is capable of holding and they belong to me and PunkZack."

Justin: "PunkZack? I remember him. He's your "lost puppy". isn't he? He's also someone that caused me a bit of pain back in the old OcW. Let me tell you something Armin. Don't go making me your enemy because, like you said, it's stupid to harass an Alsop."

*Justin turns to face Natalie.*

Justin: "I'll talk to you during the week."

*Justin grabs his Championship from Zara and walks out of the office.*

Armin: "Zara. I have a job for you."

*The camera zooms in on the brother and sister as the scene starts to fade.*
Back to top Go down
Justin
Admin
Justin

PostSubject: Re: RP for MXW Fight Night dated 14/09/2011   RP for MXW Fight Night dated 14/09/2011 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:31 am

Good Idea to post this some time after PunkZack's Match.
Back to top Go down
PunkZack39

PunkZack39

PostSubject: Re: RP for MXW Fight Night dated 14/09/2011   RP for MXW Fight Night dated 14/09/2011 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:52 pm

shoukd i do a reply rp for this Armin?
Back to top Go down
Justin
Admin
Justin

PostSubject: Re: RP for MXW Fight Night dated 14/09/2011   RP for MXW Fight Night dated 14/09/2011 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Hmmm... interesting concept... Maybe have something between you and Zara who would most likely be doing a job for Armin....
Back to top Go down
PunkZack39

PunkZack39

PostSubject: Re: RP for MXW Fight Night dated 14/09/2011   RP for MXW Fight Night dated 14/09/2011 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:57 pm

alright ill get on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP for MXW Fight Night dated 14/09/2011   RP for MXW Fight Night dated 14/09/2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP for MXW Fight Night dated 14/09/2011
Page 1 of 1