Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remember the day (RP FR 09/14/)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Williams

Jack Williams

Remember the day (RP FR 09/14/) Empty
PostSubject: Remember the day (RP FR 09/14/)   Remember the day (RP FR 09/14/) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:48 am

The camera opens up with a shot of an English flag mounted on a wall. The camera pulls away and settles on Jack Williams who is sitting in a leather arm chair. The MXW International Championship is on his lap.
Jack: Ladies and Gentlemen hello and welcome to my Private Box. Those of you who watched our last Pay per View event will have watched me defeat Cutting Edge in an exciting match. We gave each other our best and I came out on top, and to show it I have the MXW International Championship Belt. I could sit here in this chair dwelling on that and my upcoming match with Amaru but there are more pressing matters at hand.
Jack pauses and sits forward.
Jack: This past Sunday, the entire world came together to remember the Terrorist Attacks of ten years ago. I was not in New York, Pennsylvania or Virginia on that day I wasn’t even in North America; I was in England watching on the television like millions of others that horrid day. It was one of those days that just shook the world like no other. Two thousand nine hundred and seventy seven lost their lives in the most unbelievable style. The New York Police Department and the Fire Department of New York and the United States Military acted bravely to ensure that what needed to be done was done.
Jack pulls on a black FDNY baseball cap and sits back in his chair.
Jack: Ladies and Gentlemen if I am anything, I am an honest man. I’ve never eaten snails. I’ve never written off a car. I’ve never gone longer than a day without taking a shower. I’ve never stolen a car. I’ve never been in trouble with the police. But I have fallen in love with America.
The camera crosses to an American Flag mounted on the wall, opposite of the English Flag before fading out.
Back to top Go down

Remember the day (RP FR 09/14/)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Xtreme Wrestling :: Roster Area :: Role Plays-
Jump to: