Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where's Schawtz??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
immortal king

immortal king

Where's Schawtz?? Empty
PostSubject: Where's Schawtz??   Where's Schawtz?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:07 pm

Backstage, The Immortal King is furiously storming around the lockeroom as if he is looking for someone as Rebecca sees him and runs over to him.

Rebecca: "Immortal King, you been doing this since your loss at Ultimate Revelation, now i know Armin Schawtz made an appearance in your match against Punkzack but....."

Immortal King takes the mic from her preceedes to reply to what she has said.

Immortal King: "Armin Schawtz didnt just make an appearance in my match against Punkzack, he cost me the chance of earning my first title in MXW, i saw the brass knuckles being passed to him and being thrown out of the ring before i passed out so he intervered for no reason at all in my match...so im out for a little revenge and when i find Schawtz it aint gonna be pretty when im done with him and if Punkzack is with him, well i guess im gonna have to kick his ass too, its all about honor and respect when im in a match and it was ruined at Ultimate Revelation, now if youll excuse me i got some hunting to do."

Immortal King passes the mic back to Rebecca as he grabs the camera and looks at it as he says

Immortal King: "In other words, Armin Schawtz, im comming for you!!!"

The camera fades away as The Immortal King walks away.
Back to top Go down

Where's Schawtz??
Page 1 of 1