Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Season

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

New Season Empty
PostSubject: New Season   New Season Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:38 am

Hi everyone,

It's that time again, the new season is upon us. Our first show is currently due to air on 14th September. Those sharp eyed ones of you will notice the day change. From next season our main show will air on a Wednesday rather than Tuesday, this is to give me extra time to create the major show. Another change is that the shows will air at 23:00 TWG time now instead if 22:00 for the same reason.

The TWG big wigs are re-writing some of the scripts for the feds to do with ticket sales and stuff, so this may alter the start date.

I have also made Maxi a Vice-GM to help with the minor shows, so hopefully we can start making the more of an active show. Justin will still help where he can as well, but i'm still looking for volunteers whether it's commentary, match editing or story line writers for the in-actives.

Hopefully next season will be better than ever and i'll keep you all informed if there is any more news from the TWG front.

Thanks
Grey
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com

New Season
Page 1 of 1