Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff members color and more

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxi

Maxi

Staff members color and more Empty
PostSubject: Staff members color and more   Staff members color and more Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:29 pm

So I got a lot of suggestions:

1. We should give a certain "staff" members (commentator, interviewer, etc) a certain color
Like this: Natalie Mantin(or m?)- ORANGE GM
Rebbecca Smith VIOLET interviewer
Dave Lancer RED commentator
Mike Hotwell BLUE commentator

2. We should put certain things in rp's like: [BACKSTAGE SEGMENT] that helps the gm know what segment is the rp and [MAXI CARD] when to put someones card

3. Custom made entrances, I mean we could make our entrance

4. Make every rp bold

and 5. the most important, MORE ACTIVITY!

EDIT: Grey should post the show card on the forum too so we could choose the rps where to be
Back to top Go down
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

PostSubject: Re: Staff members color and more   Staff members color and more Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:38 pm

To answer your suggestions:

1. The staff currently are colour coded,

Natalie Mantin (GM) is Purple
Rebecca Smith (Interviewer) is a lighter purple
Dave Lancer (Commentary) is dark blue
Mike Hotwells (Commentary) is a lighter blue

however they are slightly different colours than are available on here (see previous shows). However in editing terms as long as i can distinguish the different speakers it is just as easy to edit as the way the rp's are inserted into the show it doesn't really make much difference. One thing that would help is the format. When someone speaks it should be as so:

Rebecca: "Hi everyone."
<<< note it is in bold

when it is something else in a rp like an action it is bolded and in italic, i.e.:

The lights go out

Also it would be useful if the spaces between paragraphs, rather than just pressing the return button only, actually contained space bar presses, as these are needed during the editing and take a lot of time to insert.

2. You could insert the graphics in square brackets as this would ease editing

3. Yes custom entrances would be good, but it would take a lot of time to copy everyone's entrances over on to the show, i would be willing to do this on ppv's but not week in week out, my best advice would be to become a supporter where you can edit your entrance. The only thing i usually add into entrances is adding championship, tag team or stable information.

4. Yes please make all rp segments bold

5. Over the past few seasons MXW has got a lot better with activity. One thing i would ask is to be aware of the show times, as i have had some rp's in quite late and sometime to late for the shows. Also if you have a particular direction or story you want to got don't hesitate to share it with others for help and advice.

6. I usually post the main shows about a week before the show airs as that is generally the best logistical time to post them through editing. Also some future cards would spoil upcoming story lines, so the next weeks show card will never be posted before the previous weeks show has finished airing. If you have a particular match you want to be in, generally let me know a week before the show airs as that is when the matches are made.

As for the minor show, i currently rarely have enough time to put work into the minor show as the major show requires a lot of work, and that is the only show require for MXW to stay alive on MXW. I would be happy to appoint a vice GM to control the minor show if i have any volunteers.

Thank you for your suggestions Maxi, i hope the above has helped.
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com
Maxi

Maxi

PostSubject: Re: Staff members color and more   Staff members color and more Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:42 am

ONE MORE IDEA, match ideas, where we can make post a match idea that came, and we may put it in the show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff members color and more   Staff members color and more Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff members color and more
Page 1 of 1