Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOR PPV (last segment if you can)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maxi

Maxi

FOR PPV (last segment if you can) Empty
PostSubject: FOR PPV (last segment if you can)   FOR PPV (last segment if you can) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:28 am

[in ring segment]

The cameras fade on the ring, no one is in it and no one is coming to enter, suddenly the lights go off and the still unknown voice is starting to talk

Voice: The Devil's son will be released tonight.

Dave Lancer: Mike, I am scared.

Mike Hotwell: Me too, Mike, me too.

The light's come back again
Now Molten Master makes his way to the ring having both of his arms lifted with a knife in them, when he goes in the voice says again

Voice: The last blood sacrifice is going to be made.

And now Molten Master sits down with his legs in front of him, he raises the knife and get's it in his right leg, he starts to scream but then stops slowly looks to his left leg and then get's the knife in the left leg, the voice says on a slowly but accented

Voice: The sacrifice....has....been.....MADE!

Molten Master start's to get up even with the knife penetrated legs the crowd is in shock
Suddenly the light's go off again and after a bit they come back and a creepy looking man is standing in front of Molten Master

Voice: The Devil's Archangel and son has been released and it's bloodthirsty.

[MAXI CARD]

The creepy man starts to hit wildly Molten Master in the head then kicks him in the right leg and Molten Master falls down
The man goes outside the ring, grabs a chair and then goes back in and start to hit Molten Master in the head until he starts bleeding, the man stops and starts looking to the titantron the points at it, the arena looks at the titantron too
on the titantron appears a message "My name is Maxi"
And after the cameras fade black
Back to top Go down

FOR PPV (last segment if you can)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Xtreme Wrestling :: Roster Area :: Role Plays-
Jump to: