Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whats up with TWG

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
immortal king

immortal king

whats up with TWG Empty
PostSubject: whats up with TWG   whats up with TWG Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:26 am

hey guys TWG wont load 4 me, nor will it log me in when it does so if no one sees or hear from me on TWG its just something thats screwed up on my computer or the game itself probably ill still be on the MXW forum tho
Back to top Go down
Lover Boy

Lover Boy

whats up with TWG Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up with TWG   whats up with TWG Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:46 pm

They updated TWG to the new format. it was doing the same for me yesterday, but today, it loaded and logged me in.
Back to top Go down
Maxi

Maxi

whats up with TWG Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up with TWG   whats up with TWG Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:45 pm

i could log in but i couldn't see the one fall matches
Back to top Go down
Justin
Admin
Justin

whats up with TWG Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up with TWG   whats up with TWG Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:43 am

As Lover Boy said, they have changed everything to the new skin now. So naturally, there are going to be some problems which will take the TWG Coders 10 years to fix.... Naturally
Back to top Go down
immortal king

immortal king

whats up with TWG Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up with TWG   whats up with TWG Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:51 pm

well whatever it is i just tired to log on it takes me to the same screen i was on, i tried to get a new password but my email address isnt in TWG data base from what the pop-up says probably one of the problems that Justin was talking about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

whats up with TWG Empty
PostSubject: Re: whats up with TWG   whats up with TWG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats up with TWG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Xtreme Wrestling :: News :: MXW Announcements-
Jump to: