Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nobody active

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ratedrsuperstar

ratedrsuperstar

Nobody active Empty
PostSubject: Nobody active   Nobody active Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:22 am

Why doesnt anyone post there RP. Without RP there wont be a storyline. With different storyline there is more fun.

PS: Is there a pic of the titlebelt.
Back to top Go down
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

Nobody active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody active   Nobody active Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:26 am

The roster is currently only half full as the fed is fairly new but more will come i promise. And as for the title belt i should be able to post the heavyweight title by tommorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com
ratedrsuperstar

ratedrsuperstar

Nobody active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody active   Nobody active Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:35 am

oke im just wondering, because the first show will be soon. Thats my i asked the question.
Back to top Go down
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

Nobody active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody active   Nobody active Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:47 am

Thats ok, chances are, it my take a few shows before more people start writing rp's
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com
Justin
Admin
Justin

Nobody active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody active   Nobody active Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Been a Former GM myself, Grey J was in my federation, the first season is always the hardest. You don't get many Role Players, and the GM has a lot of organising to do.

It is quite hard for the members of the federations to get feuds going as well which is why I suggest that as a Role Player, for the first season only, Get your character across to the viewers. That way, if a viewer who is considering another federation likes your character and wants to feud with you, the chances are they will come here. Another person in the federation might like it as well. It's just the little things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nobody active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody active   Nobody active Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nobody active
Page 1 of 1