Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Arrival

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: The New Arrival   The New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:32 pm

The lights go pitch black as numbers appear on the titan tron , they continue to decrease entill the number reaches 0 , suddenly the titan tron goes black as fireworks go off on the stage, suddenly a video plays of a man's greatest achievements and moves, suddenly Halloween be thy name by iron maiden plays, the lights turn on and a man is seen on the ramps, the crowd is having a mix reaction

he starts to walk down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans, he stops in front of a young boy who the man leans close to and places a necklace around his neck, the man continues walking down the ramp, he stops at the end of the ring, he taunts to the fans, he walks around the ring and up to the stairs, the man walks up the steel steps and into the ring

The man climbs the turnbuckle as he taunts to the crowd,he then jumps down and walks to the opposite turnbuckle and does the same, he then walks to a staff member and grabs a microphone, he then waits for the fans to quiet down before he beings,

The Man: Welcome to MXW IS Dannie Drako!

The fans burst into cheer as the man looks around the arena at the millions of fans, then continues to talks

The Man: Let me explain, i live and breath professional wrestling, now let me introduce my self , i am The Sudden Reaction, The Tormentor of Souls, The Jester Of Awesomeness, I AM DANNIE DRAKO! and i am here to save you from pathetic fools like Tommy Shez , Justice Orton and many more, they all try and pulls the curtain over your eyes, they believe your nothing, but me i believe you are wrestling

The fans burst into cheer as DD climbs the turnbuckle and taunts the fans, DD then jumps down and fixes his hair with a comb he had in his left pocket, DD then puts his comb back into his pocket and begins to speak

Dannie Drako: now Justice Orton , he thinks he is Awesomeness well you are about to go against The Jester Of Awesomeness and when that bell ring i am going all out and not stopping entill you tap out and when you do you will understand why i am the best

The fans burst into another cheer

Dannie Drako: Tommy Shez , he is a young up and comer who thinks he may be a champion one day i say keep to the armature hour kid because now The Sudden Reaction has arrived and you will not get a chance for a title shot when i get my champion ship, i have seen many superstars like you and they all wanted to be the best but could not beat the best and now he is going to get the chance, Tommy get out here

The fans cheer as DD waits for Tommy to come out
Back to top Go down

The New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival   The New Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:21 am

Down with the sickness starts to play and the fans start stay silent

Tommy stands at the ramp with a mic in his hand

Tommy Shez: So let me get this right you want to stand in the middle of that ring and talk crap about two people you dont even know, well listen to me son. I couldnt care about Justice Orton but you donnie you come out too this ring were we are both new to were going to have problems.

The fans start to cheer

Tommy Shez:And I think you got mixed up back there because I can garante that I will be a champion before you.

Tommy Shez walks down to the ring gets in the ring and stares Dannie straight in the face

Tommy Shez: and if you ever want a title shot in this buisness your going to have to go through me.

Tommy shez then pushes Dannie drako, Dannie pushes tommy back tommy throws a punch and dannie throws on back then the two men are standing in the middle of the ring beating the crap out of each the fans dont realy know who to cheer for the two men keep going until.
Back to top Go down

The New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival   The New Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:10 am

DD stops fighting and pushs Tommy to the ground, DD picks up the microphone and looks around at the fans, DD walks face to face with Tommy as the fans burst into a cheer

Dannie Drako: who in the hell do you think you are, starting a fight with me The Tormentor Of Souls well that's just fine but i will be the one to finish it , now i want the General Manager to get her sweet [censored] down here and make this match offical
Back to top Go down
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

The New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival   The New Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:53 am

Very good back and fourth rp you two, i will put this into the main show next tuesday. However you will have to wait until the show to find out whether you two will meet in a match (adds a bit of tension ha ha)
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com

The New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival   The New Arrival Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:37 pm

lol fair enough
Back to top Go down

The New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival   The New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:39 am

i think Tommy Shez has quit so please remove his part of rp and change the name of who i call out to Crimson or Justice Orton
Back to top Go down
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

The New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival   The New Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:37 pm

These have been altered and added to the show
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

The New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Arrival   The New Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Arrival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Xtreme Wrestling :: Roster Area :: Role Plays :: Archive-
Jump to: