Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Inner Thoughts( please place this before my match or at the start of the show)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Inner Thoughts( please place this before my match or at the start of the show) Empty
PostSubject: The Inner Thoughts( please place this before my match or at the start of the show)   The Inner Thoughts( please place this before my match or at the start of the show) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:25 am

"I stand here waiting for my turn to shine for these fans, these fans that pay to see fools put there body's on the line just to entertain them , but what do they do for us nothing just a simple smile or cheer if that , i went out there and sold all they was close to me just to get a cheer , that's that me that's basically the opposite of me"

Why Must I suffer for there enjoyment

"The fans think i am a baby face that i am a hero to all mankind, well there wrong i am no hero yet when my name is said there is a buzz, people want to see me just for the thought of seeing me excites them in ways i can not imagine, i get mothers and fathers with there son's and daughter's wanting me to sign sheets of paper or to take a photo with me and there child , they get angry when i refuse and walk away as if its there god given right to make me sign an autograph or take a photo

The fools think i care about there Son's and Daughters

"This Anger that builds inside me is not a friend nor rival ,it gives me strength to pull through the days that i dread , it bangs on the doors of my mind begging me to let it free but i denied the request, the hallways of my mind scare and intimidate me, the scenes that appear in my memories are a blur they i can not place to a time, the thoughts that i am told try to control me they try to harm the people i love the people i care about"

The mind is a scary place

"I am told forgive and forget the harm others have put upon me , when i fight back i am the villain , when i let them disgrace me by publicly beating me to a bloody pulp i am a chicken an animal that is a ant compared to others, why must we fight to prove that we are better then another when in the end we are all human all floored by the mistakes that we make every day"

Humans we may be but beasts we can become

"The superiors that try to control me, they give me orders i must follow, they give me messages that request something, The man that it is so called trys to push me down into a whole i can not fill ,people laugh at thoughts who follow orders but we are all slaves to someone may it be our mother our father it does not matter who, but yet we place stereotypes on people , i have many Stereotypes on me such as Freak weirdo"

My name is Dannie Drako and why the hell should i care what you think

" its show time "
Back to top Go down
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

The Inner Thoughts( please place this before my match or at the start of the show) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Thoughts( please place this before my match or at the start of the show)   The Inner Thoughts( please place this before my match or at the start of the show) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:43 pm

This has been added to the show
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com

The Inner Thoughts( please place this before my match or at the start of the show)
Page 1 of 1