Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP for MXW Live 19/4/11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J-Dogg

J-Dogg

RP for MXW Live 19/4/11 Empty
PostSubject: RP for MXW Live 19/4/11   RP for MXW Live 19/4/11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:16 pm

*J-Dogg paces back and forth nervously awaiting his match with Michael Steel MXW interviewer Rebecca Smith walks around the corner.*

Rebecca: "J-Dogg!"

J-Dogg: "Not now Rebecca im trying to stay focused on my match with Michael Steel tonight."

Rebecca: "J-Dogg can you give us a few words or thoughts on your match with Michael Steel?"

J-Dogg: "Thoughts you want my thoughts im the underdog going into this match tonight. Ive been watching Steel's recent matches and him and his opponents have more in ring experience then me. I dont know how im going to win this match tonight. I.....Im just going to have to go out there and out wrestle him."

* J-Dogg walks off frantically out of sight*

(After the match)

*J-Dogg stands in the ring asking for a mic*

J-Dogg: "cut the music cut the music. I came into this match an underdog and I walked out with my hand raised and the win. So Im making an open challenge for anyone in the back who thinks that they can beat me in a match."

*J-Dogg waits for his open challenge to be accepted*
Back to top Go down
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

RP for MXW Live 19/4/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for MXW Live 19/4/11   RP for MXW Live 19/4/11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:28 pm

I'm afraid your a little too late as the show has already started. I did however write something in for you into the show along the lines of this rp.
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com

RP for MXW Live 19/4/11
Page 1 of 1