Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Offer ( for Jungle Warfare )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Offer ( for Jungle Warfare ) Empty
PostSubject: The Offer ( for Jungle Warfare )   The Offer ( for Jungle Warfare ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:32 am

the camera opens inside The General Mangers office were she is seen doing some paper work, suddenly there is a knock on the door , there is a small silence in the room when the door flings Dannie Drako is seen standing in the opening, she begins to speak when Dannie Drako interrupts her

Dannie Drako: there is no time to talk my match is next and i would like to ask you a very important question about my match, firstly since i am your best superstar and the fans seem to love me i would like to ask if you could make my match with Justice Orton for the MXW lightweight championship

Dannie Drako walks into the room and sits down in a chair

Dannie Drako: now we all know you fancy me ,so how about you make the match for the title, and if your lucky sweet cheeks i might just visit you after the show and make it your lucky night too

OCC: please reply
Back to top Go down
J-Dogg

J-Dogg

PostSubject: Re: The Offer ( for Jungle Warfare )   The Offer ( for Jungle Warfare ) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:58 am

Hey Dannie that RP kinda presents a problem cuz Grey J and I talked and he has something in the works after the PPV with a run at the lightweight title. But Im sure Grey J wouldnt mind throwing you guys in the mix to make it more interesting?
Back to top Go down
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

PostSubject: Re: The Offer ( for Jungle Warfare )   The Offer ( for Jungle Warfare ) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:18 am

I have added this to the show and added a bit at the end to take into account future storylines
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Offer ( for Jungle Warfare )   The Offer ( for Jungle Warfare ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Offer ( for Jungle Warfare )
Page 1 of 1