Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making An Entrance

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Making An Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Making An Entrance   Making An Entrance Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:01 pm

The cheers of fans are slowly fading away as they are awaiting the next upcoming match

Suddenly, Right Above It blasts through out the arena as an unknown superstar makes his way with brass knuckles on his hand

A mixture of boos and cheers can be heard through out the Arena

As he enters the ring grabbing a microphone, the lights slowly dim out as a spotlight shines over him in the ring.

!Mr. Polo Dolo!: Even without being known by any of you, I feel as if my presence here has already had an effect on you....FANS.

!Mr. Polo Dolo! smirks

!MPD!: An affect in which I could see some of you trembling and looking at me in such a way that I knew this is where I belong. This is where history will be made. This is where EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU will be bowing down at the sight of me.

The crowd boo's

!Mr. Polo Dolo! looks around nodding his head

!MPD!: Is that all you got?

The Crowd boo's even louder

!MPD!: Thats just how I like it. Few Friends, Many enemies. Least their the ones who tell me they don't like me.

!MPD!: But enough is enough. Me talking won't get me to where I SHOULD and WILL be in the next couple of weeks. So if their is ANYBODY that thinks they can handle getting Dolo'd up by Mr. Polo Dolo himself, please make your worthless presence known.

As the crowd boo's, !Mr. Polo Dolo! waits in the ring
Back to top Go down

Making An Entrance
Page 1 of 1