Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proving Oneself......(MXW: Battlegrounds 06/15/11)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Power Gainer

Power Gainer

Proving Oneself......(MXW: Battlegrounds 06/15/11) Empty
PostSubject: Proving Oneself......(MXW: Battlegrounds 06/15/11)   Proving Oneself......(MXW: Battlegrounds 06/15/11) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:55 am

Molten Master is backstage being interviewed once more.

Interviewer: There has been speculation going around that you are not taking this business seriously and that you words of honor are just for the sake of pulling off a gimmick. What is your response to this?

Molten: People have put me down all my life. They question my virtues and disrespect me. But I never backed down, I proved to everyone that I am a man of honor. Speaking of that, what does "Proving Oneself" mean?

Molten: It means that it's you against the world, against all odds. It means you can't just be a hero nor a villain. It means that no one can stop you when your on top. My first win last week has given me the boost I need to prove myself to every wrestler in this federation, and to each and every member of the audience.......And that's what I'm going to continue tonight.

Interviewer: Well ladies and gentlemen, Molten will be in action tonight, agai.....

(Molten interrupts again)

Molten: Now a follow up from last week, what is Respect for you?

Interviewer: Molten Master vs. Ultraton, tonight.
Back to top Go down
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

Proving Oneself......(MXW: Battlegrounds 06/15/11) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proving Oneself......(MXW: Battlegrounds 06/15/11)   Proving Oneself......(MXW: Battlegrounds 06/15/11) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:56 am

Nice rp, this has been added
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com

Proving Oneself......(MXW: Battlegrounds 06/15/11)
Page 1 of 1