Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP for MXW Live! 12/07/2011

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin
Admin
Justin

RP for MXW Live! 12/07/2011 Empty
PostSubject: RP for MXW Live! 12/07/2011   RP for MXW Live! 12/07/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:18 am

*The crowd goes silent as the lights go off, leaving the Arena in complete darkness. Some camera flashes are seen but nothing seems to be happening.*

Dave: "I'm not to sure what is happening here. The lights have dimmed and for some reason......"

*A familiar and recognizable voice is heard, interrupting Dave.*

Voice: "Dave. No one cares about what is going on with the technical side off things because these people came here for one reason and one reason only......"

*The lights turn back on to reveal Justin Alsop, resting the MXW Heavyweight Title on his left shoulder, standing in the ring. He continues to talk, as the crowd erupt into boo's*

Justin: "ME!!"

*The boo's get louder as Justin coninues.*

Justin: "From the moment I came to MXW, this company has been a success. I've defeated the best that has been offered to me, which I might add wasn't really good enough. I've overcome obstacles in my way and tonight, there is only one thing left to do."

Mike: "He's gonna retire and take the Championship home with him?"

Dave: "It would be a shame to lose such a prestigious Championship."

*Justin looks around the crowd.*

Justin: "And that is to be announced as the first inductee into the yet to be created, MXW Hall of Fame!"

*The crowd, not liking Justin's announcement, start to chant inaudible words.*

Justin: "Say what you want. Next week, the General Manager will come down to this ring, give me a nice plaque with my name on it, congratulate me and then announce that no one as will be recognized in this company the way that I will be."

*Without warning, "The Beast" by Twisted Sister blasts over the Arena, the crowd erupting with cheers as Renegade steps out from backstage with a mic in hand.*

Renegade: "On behalf of everyone here and watching the show, would you stop with the absolute rubbish that you speak."

*Justin gets a look of disgust on his face as Renegade continues.*

Renegade: "Tonight, I get another chance to shut you up and I'm out here to make you an offer."

Justin: "Is that so? What's the offer? You to induct me?"

Renegade: "Hardly. My offer is for our match tonight. When I beat you tonight, then next week you defend your MXW World Heavyweight Championship against me one last time. What do you say?"

*Justin gets his trademark smirk on his face, seemingly cooking up an idea on the spot.*

Justin: "First things first, I think you meant to say IF you beat me yet, I would say there's no chance of that happening. I will agree to the stipulation though on one condition."

Renegade: "Name your condition."

Justin: "It's a Last Man Standing Match!"

*The crowd seem to like the idea, as does Renegade who is nodding his head in agreement.*

Renegade: "You're on!"

*The crowd erupts as "The Beast" blasts over the Arena, Justin and Renegade staring at each other.*

Dave: "What a match we have tonight!"

Mike: "Everything Justin wants he gets but this is the first time Renegade has gotten anything he wanted. What's the bet he screws it up?"

Dave: "I don't know but if anything, Justin might be in for a shock tonight."
Back to top Go down
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

RP for MXW Live! 12/07/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP for MXW Live! 12/07/2011   RP for MXW Live! 12/07/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:13 am

This has been added to the show
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com

RP for MXW Live! 12/07/2011
Page 1 of 1