Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Someone LOVES to talk..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lover Boy

Lover Boy

Someone LOVES to talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Someone LOVES to talk..   Someone LOVES to talk.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:44 pm

The camera starts to roll on Rebecca Smith eagerly holding her microphone next to the back of a man whom is towering over her with a damp red towel covering his head.

Rebecca Smith: Hello to all the MXW fans out there! I am Rebecca Smith, here with...

Figure: Smith... Not a last name to brag about having..

Rebecca, standing, looking up to the figure with a rather dazed and confused look on here face, pauses before responding.

Rebecca: Wha..?

Before she is able to complete her question, the figure cuts her off.

Figure: Bad things happened to a women very close to me.. Ruined my LIFE!.. and Smith was her last name..

Again with the confused look on her face, Rebecca attempts to continue the interview, trying to put this peculiar statement behind her.

Rebecca: Anyways, I'm here with one of MXW's newest stars..

Figure: Star? ha. I'm just going to be another faceless nobody, here on this show, curtain jerking, and actually wrestling, while you have a babbling fool running around, with the center jem of this company, and his cousin here doing his dirty work, to make sure he continues on, as the "face" of this company.

The figure spins around, throws his towel in the direction of Rebecca, snatching the microphone out of her hands as she tenderly escapes from the scene.

Figure: I, all you loveless hopefuls, I am Lover Boy.

Lover Boy pauses for a moment and checks his surroundings.

Lover Boy: I am here to be censored by management. I am here, for all those whom never experienced love, to try to contain MY love, for this business. and I am also here, to be denied my shot at something greater because I don't have the "experience" that supposedly qualifies me, to reach my potential in anything.

Lover Boy again scans his surroundings, watches a staff member pass him by, before he continues.

Lover Boy: Yes, I'm here, probably wasting my time talking, while you slobs are fulfilling your "love" for trash food, but I am also here, to expose the truth within MXW, the HEART of all the problems..

Lover Boy drops the mic, turns away from the camera, picks up his towel, and shoves the cameraman out of the way as he proceeds to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Justin
Admin
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Someone LOVES to talk..   Someone LOVES to talk.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Very Nice RP!!!
Back to top Go down
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

PostSubject: Re: Someone LOVES to talk..   Someone LOVES to talk.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:35 am

This has been added to the show
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone LOVES to talk..   Someone LOVES to talk.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone LOVES to talk..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Xtreme Wrestling :: Roster Area :: Role Plays :: Archive-
Jump to: