Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP For MXW Live!! 19/12/2011

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin
Admin
Justin

RP For MXW Live!! 19/12/2011 Empty
PostSubject: RP For MXW Live!! 19/12/2011   RP For MXW Live!! 19/12/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:58 am

Justin Alsop can be seen walking backstage, extremely angry. He sees the GM's office, and barges in without knocking. the General Manager, Natalie Mantin, quickly gets up, the Elite Division all standing in front of the desk so Justin can't get to her.

Justin: "What the HELL is your problem??!! I was suppose to be inducted into the MXW Hall of Fame and the MXW Heavyweight Championship was suppose to be retired tonight!"

Justin looks at Michael Steel before continuing.

Justin: "You need to remember that I am the main man in this show and you will respect me and everything I do. So why take away my TV time?"

Natalie motions for the Elite Division to stand down before she looks at Justin.

Natalie: "Listen to me Justin because I will only say this once. This is my show. I am the General Manager and you will do exactly what I tell you to. And if you don't like it, that's your bad luck. You're free to leave."

Justin: "You wouldn't let me leave. You know I would take th title with me and....."

Natalie interrupts Justin.

Natalie: "I don't care. I know you wont leave because you think you are the Top Dog here and if you were to go elsewhere, you would lose that status. Now, as you can see, I'm busy so please leave."

Justin and Natalie have an intense stare down before Just turns and leaves. Before he walks out of the room, Natalie stops him.

Natalie: "Oh. Justin. As to your little request from last week, the one about a challenge.... Let's just say that tonight, you get that challenge when you go one on one with the newest signing for MXW... Lesley "The Muscle" Hurricane."

Some cheers are heard as Justin's trademark smirk appears on his face, the scene fading to black.
Back to top Go down
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

RP For MXW Live!! 19/12/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP For MXW Live!! 19/12/2011   RP For MXW Live!! 19/12/2011 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:13 am

This has been added to the show
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com

RP For MXW Live!! 19/12/2011
Page 1 of 1