Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Elite Divsion, With Love..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lover Boy

Lover Boy

To Elite Divsion, With Love.. Empty
PostSubject: To Elite Divsion, With Love..   To Elite Divsion, With Love.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:10 pm

The camera turns on a grim looking Rebecca Smith, slowly approaching Lover Boy, almost second guessing herself every step she takes closer.

Rebecca: Ahh.. Lover.. ah, Boy... Can I get a comment... ah..

Lover Boy turns wide-eyed, and a sinister smile on his face, almost happy to she Rebecca.

Lover Boy: Rebecca, I am so sorry for the way I acted the other week.. You see, my DVR stopped working and I couldn't record Pretty Little Liars so I was just so upset..

Rebecca covers her mouth as she giggles to herself, as Lover Boy snickers also.

Lover Boy: So there, Puddin' pop, what's it that you wanted to ask me?

Rebecca: Oh yeah, I wanted to get your comment on your lose last week and not being able to be the newest member of the Elite Division?

Lover Boy looks as if he's playing with his wrist tape as he is talking to Rebecca.

Lover Boy: Hey, you win some, you lose some. Wrestling is like love, it doesn't always take the path you want, but if it's meant to happen..

Lover boy looks up and deep into Rebeccas eyes, taking her hand in the process.

Lover Boy: It'll happen in the end.. You know what I mean?, Mrs. Smith..

Rebecca blushes.

Rebecca: Miss..

The two look deeply into eachothers eyes, before Nova Kane and Michael Steel walks up behind Lover Boy. The two wrap their arms around Lover Boys neck, as if they were the best of friends.

Michael: Good thing too. I don't think your Elite Division material..

Lover Boy shrugs their arms off of him, turns to face them, and smiles..

Lover Boy: Your Michael Steel?

Micheal Steel throws up his hands and leans back, as if he was expecting a picture..

Lover Boy: The supposed 2nd generation wrestler, yet George "The Animal" Steele has an "e" at the end of "steel" as you do not. and Your suppossed to be from Vegas? I thought he was from Michigan..

Michael Steel looks completely caught off guard, muttering between ehh and ahh's, not knowing what to say before Nova Kane cuts in.

Nova Kane: Hey! You can't talk to ME or MY Elite Divsion Brother like that...

Lover Boy cuts him off.

Lover Boy: Let me guess, Your Nova Kane? The one who thinks he's the leader of this little group? because he's "THE STAR" right? Your nothing but this guys back up when he needs to win a match, but your not even good for that, now are you?

Nova Kane looks almost as stunned as Michael does, but with a tint of anger. Nova Kane cocks back his arm as if he was going to swing, only to be caught by Cutting-Edge, who walks up, chest to chest against Lover Boy with the International title on his shoulder.

Lover Boy: And your, Cutting- Edge?

Cutting-Edge doesn't move, still as stone, as Lover Boy slaps the International Title on his shoulder so hard, it takes Edge off balance.

Lover Boy: Only reason why you have that belt is cause of your relationship with the boss. It's not only ridiculous, but repulsive. You made something that used to mean something, and turn it into a stolen possession from wrestlers that actually deserve it, like Grey J. Your no champion. Your a leader of a pack of dunces who don't no their hand from their foot, while holding a fools gold.

Lover Boy turns, grasps Rebeccas hand, kisses it gently, and walks away, leaving the Elite Divsion standing still, with looks of confusion and anger on their faces.
Back to top Go down
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

To Elite Divsion, With Love.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Elite Divsion, With Love..   To Elite Divsion, With Love.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:41 am

This has been added to the show
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com

To Elite Divsion, With Love..
Page 1 of 1