Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

..No Love..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lover Boy

Lover Boy

..No Love.. Empty
PostSubject: ..No Love..   ..No Love.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:42 pm

The cameraman walks up upon a almost broken looking Lover Boy sitting in the darkest corner of the locker room. When the camera gets within touching distance, Lover Boy finally acknowledges the camera.

[Lover Boy Card]

Lover Boy: What are you doing here?

Cameraman: People are getting worried about you Lover. We usually can't shut your crazy self up, but now we haven't heard from you since you flunked out the Elite Tournament. Are you okay?

Lover Boy stares directly at the man behind the camera, not blinking, or even moving. His eyes glisten in the lights as the camera turns to more of a profile veiw of his face.

Lover Boy: Wheres Rebecca?

Cameraman: She left. Seasons been over for weeks now... Everyone's went home Lover. I just had to pick my check up, walked by the room, saw you sitting in the corner, grabbed my camera, and now asking you, Why are you here?

Lover Boy looks up at the lights above him as he speaks.

Lover Boy: Everyone leaves me.. I can't trust anyone to stay with me when I need them the most except for this arena.. This arena is my only friend..

Lover Boy rests his head back on his forearm before he speaks again.

Lover Boy: I thought a relationship would help bring light into my dark, lonely world... MXW was suppost to be the light at the end of the tunnel for me... but a new tunnel as been over my life-way..

Cameraman: Your speaking in circles now Lover. We get it your worlds dark.. why's it so dark anyways? MXW staff is almost like a family..

Before the cameraman could finish his statement Lover Boy looked at him with a burning passion, as if someone has spit in his face.

Lover Boy: I try SO. HARD! ONE opportunity. and that was taken away from me from a man I had just beat on Full Throttle the week before!

Cameraman: Can't win them all..

Lover Boy stands up, and grabs the cameraman by the throat, slamming him hard against the nearest wall. As he drops his camera, it turns mid-air to have almost a clear shot of future actions.

Lover Boy: I get it, I'm the new guy. I'm not suppose to be given respect, I'm suppose to earn it..

Lover Boy strokes the check of the terrified man with the back of his fingers.

Lover Boy: BUT SHOULDN'T THE WORLD BE ABLE TO SEE MY ATTEMPTS!? I talk so much about the world sheilding love, the world has sheilt it. I'm only here on Fight Night to talk, then to Full Throttle I go to twiddle my fingers with what talent I have to present.

Lover Boy backs away from the man whom is gasping for his life, before Lover Boy abruptly slaps the taste out of the cameraman's mouth, letting the man's limp body collapse to the floor. Lover Boy then walks over to the side of his friends body, kicking his arm into his body.

Lover Boy: Now you know how i feel, bud.

Lover Boy drops to his hands and knees as he hovers over the cameraman's pain stricken face.

Lover Boy: I LOVE that you've given me more time of day then anyone in this company. And look where that gotcha, friend. You know what you can do for me whenever your little.... injuries.. are healed? You can put this on DVD, wrap it up, and send this to Natalie. I know her and Edge, would just ENJOY me, as they cuddle in bed... haha.. or is he still on the couch and it's Jack William's turn with Natalie?

Lover Boy snickers as he grabs the lifeless head of the camera man, picks it up by the hair facing the camera.

Lover Boy: Wave to Natalie......

The camera cuts to static as Lover Boy sinister laugh echos the empty MXW arena with the faint screams of the cameraman rings with the laughter..
Back to top Go down

..No Love..
Page 1 of 1