Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fool Me once Part 2 RP For MXW 26/07/2011

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Armin Schawtz

Armin Schawtz

Fool Me once Part 2 RP For MXW 26/07/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Fool Me once Part 2 RP For MXW 26/07/2011   Fool Me once Part 2 RP For MXW 26/07/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:29 am

The Scene opens up with PunkZack sitting down in a chair next to the desk which has been moved to a corner of the room. Armin Schawtz is pacing back and forth, speaking as he does.

Armin: "It's the abuse that is killing you my friend. And Rehab? Seriously? You agreed to that? Rehab my friend is just a way for institutions to make money."

PunkZack looks down on the desk. Two pieces of paper are laid perfectly on the desk.

Armin: "Yes. Look at these Papers PunkZack. I had Zara type them up earlier. You see, one is a contract. That contract allows me to help you but in return, you HAVE to help me with anything I want. Doesn't matter what it is."

PunkZack: "The other?

Armin: "The other is your release form. You see, without my help, you will go back to your loser ways and do whatever you can to get a high. And you know what that means?"

PunkZack looks up at Armin and nods. Armin walks towards the desk, places a pen down between the contract and release form before turning and walking towards the door. He stops at the door and gives it a hit. The sound of the door unlocking brings PunkZack slightly to life. As the door opens, you see Zara peering through. Armin goes to leave before stopping and turns his head slightly towards PunkZack.

Armin: "Not much time left in the night. You have until the Main Event to make your decision. Come find me when you are done."

Armin turns and leaves, closing the door behind him as the scene ends.

(One more Part PZ.... You wanna do?)
Back to top Go down
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

Fool Me once Part 2 RP For MXW 26/07/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fool Me once Part 2 RP For MXW 26/07/2011   Fool Me once Part 2 RP For MXW 26/07/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:44 am

This has been added to the show
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com

Fool Me once Part 2 RP For MXW 26/07/2011
Page 1 of 1