Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

staredown part 2: ultimate revelation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
immortal king

immortal king

staredown part 2: ultimate revelation Empty
PostSubject: staredown part 2: ultimate revelation   staredown part 2: ultimate revelation Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:53 pm

Rebecca is standing backstage as the Immortal King appears behind her as she is turning around.

Rebecca: "Oh god Immortal King, you scared me."

The Immortal King shrugs his shoulders before he reaches up and removes his helmet revealing a mask of a skull.

Immortal King: "I have that effect on people."

Rebecca: I'd believe so, i also been looking for you, so i can ask you about your upcoming match against Punkzack for the MXW light heavyweight championship."

Immortal King: "Nothing much to say about it, i'm ready for it, Punkzack knows i'm ready and i hope he is too cause it's gonna be intense, but sorry to cut this short but i some preparation to do."

As the Immortal King turns to walk away he bumps into Punkzack engaging in another staredown between the two

Immortal King: "Are you ready?"

Punkzack: "I'm ready, are you?"

Immortal King nods as the lights go out and come back on with the Immirtal King nowhere to be seen leaving Punkzack and Rebecca confused as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

staredown part 2: ultimate revelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: staredown part 2: ultimate revelation   staredown part 2: ultimate revelation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:40 am

This has been added to the show
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com

staredown part 2: ultimate revelation
Page 1 of 1