Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP For Ultimate Revelations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin
Admin
Justin

RP For Ultimate Revelations Empty
PostSubject: RP For Ultimate Revelations   RP For Ultimate Revelations Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Jeremy Alsop Jnr is walking around backstage, dressed in a Black Suit with a Red Tie. He is smiling ear to ear, acknowledging everyone he walks past. He walks into the General Manager's Office, where the GM, Natalie Mantin, and The Elite Division are all talking about Michael Steel's Last Man Standing Match against King David. Jeremy sits down.

Natalie: "Can I help you?"

Jeremy Jnr: "Yes. Yes you can. You see, I have some concern about the way you are treating my number one client, Justin Alsop. A Four Way Elimination Match for his title is extremely unfair and believe that you should cancel the match straight away."

Natalie: "Are you kidding me? You're sitting down and telling me what to do on my own show? I'm not changing my Main Event just to please some pompus gits."

Jeremy Jnr: "That's what I thought you would say. It's a great look when the GM insults the wrestlers. It could ultimately cost you your job if I decide to make an complaint."

Natalie smiles a bit, shaking her head.

Natalie: "I've heard what you're trying to do. Trying to buy MXW for half of what it's worth. I'm telling you Jeremy, you won't succeed because the board will not sell."

Jeremy Jnr: "That's what you think. And trust me, once I get a hold of this company, you'll be the first thing to go."

Jeremy Jnr stands up and leaves the room, leaving Natalie with a frustrated look on her face as the scene ends.
Back to top Go down
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

RP For Ultimate Revelations Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP For Ultimate Revelations   RP For Ultimate Revelations Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:35 am

This has been added to the show
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com

RP For Ultimate Revelations
Page 1 of 1