Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nova Kane's First Interview In MXW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NovaKane

NovaKane

Nova Kane's First Interview In MXW Empty
PostSubject: Nova Kane's First Interview In MXW   Nova Kane's First Interview In MXW Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Rebecca Smith: I am here with Nova Kane, a somewhat new edition to the MXW roster and you are just now beginning to make a name for yourself. What are your thoughts on MXW so far?

Nova Kane: First of all, I am kind of curious as to why I didn't hear any positive adjectives in front of my name. I'm guessing you haven't been paying attention to my matches or you would be going on and on about my talents in that ring. Second of all, I am THE STAR of this organization. Those who don't realize that yet...will. Third, MXW made a name for itself when I signed my name on the dotted line. Hiring someone of my calibre is going to do nothing but make the ratings skyrocket and as far as my thoughts on MXW...it's OK. The backstage personnel are doing a decent job on bringing me my healthy snacks cause I obviously take care of myself better than everyone else here. The only problem I have so far is your lack of enthusiasm when you direct your questions at me.

Rebecca Smith: OK...is there anyone on the roster that you would like to compete against?

Nova Kane: I don't care who it is that passes through those curtains. I'm ready and willing to do whatever it takes to rise up in the ranks and get the victory. MXW is getting a lethal dose of Nova Kane and there's absolutely nothing they can do about it. The Star Has Spoken...
Back to top Go down
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

Nova Kane's First Interview In MXW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova Kane's First Interview In MXW   Nova Kane's First Interview In MXW Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:02 am

This has been added to the show
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com

Nova Kane's First Interview In MXW
Page 1 of 1