Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Interview " for next MXW live "

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

An Interview " for next MXW live " Empty
PostSubject: An Interview " for next MXW live "   An Interview " for next MXW live " Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:21 pm

the camera opens to the backstage where Rebecca Smith is seen fixing here hair, the camera man whispers something which is not heard by the camera's speaker, Rebecca stops fixing her hair and looks at the camera, she grabs a microphone from a staff member and begins to speak

Rebecca Smith: hello Ladies and gentlemen my name is Rebecca Smith and i would like to introduce to you my guest today, he is amazingly skilled for his age , ladies and gentlemen DANNIE DRAKO!

a man walks out from behind a certain, he is wearing a black sleeveless Jacket, Black Jeans with "Dannie Awesome Drako" with Black Joggers, the man walks side to side with Rebecca, she beings to speak when suddenly the man grabs the microphone off Rebecca

Dannie Drako: i am sorry but the fans did not come here to listen to your squeaky voice , they came to see me The Sudden Reaction, and before you open your mouth and ask what are my thoughts on last week , here are my thoughts, i went out there to offer Justice Orton a chance to beat me in a match but instead he attacks me ,me The Jester Of Awesomeness

Rebecca shocked and stunned stands motionless as DD continues to speak

Dannie Drako: then i ask That so lovely , so [censored] , heart thumping, finger numbing, chest pumping Natalie Mantin to give me and Justice Orton a match there and then , instead she gives me great opportunity to show my skills at our ppv, she must love me or something i mean why else would she give me a match at our ppv which i will easily win , now i am going to ask our wonderful gm if my match can be for a championship

DD walks off as the camera fades
Back to top Go down
Justin
Admin
Justin

PostSubject: Re: An Interview " for next MXW live "   An Interview " for next MXW live " Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:33 am

I think the next MXW Live is the "PPV".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Interview " for next MXW live "   An Interview " for next MXW live " Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:10 am

lol thanks will change that
Back to top Go down
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

PostSubject: Re: An Interview " for next MXW live "   An Interview " for next MXW live " Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:09 am

This has been added to the show
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Interview " for next MXW live "   An Interview " for next MXW live " Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Interview " for next MXW live "
Page 1 of 1