Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awesome Inc. (May 24th MXW Live!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel K Brook

Daniel K Brook

Awesome Inc. (May 24th MXW Live!) Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Inc. (May 24th MXW Live!)   Awesome Inc. (May 24th MXW Live!) Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 9:45 pm

*The camera turns to the outside of a locker room, with a big star on it that says "Best in the World". The door opens, and out comes a man talking on the phone.*
Man: Well, of course I know Jnr- Oh, I didn't notice you all! Hellio there! I'll call you back in a sec Jnr. *Puts cell phone away* So, you see, I am Mr. Daniel K Brook, the best in the world, but you already know that. So, you must be asking yourselve, why is the Best in the World now in MXR? Because I'm bored. I'm funky like a monkey, but I have no place to be funky at. *Sits down on a nearby bench* I'm too sour to be sweet, though, and I've decided that the best way to kill time is to take over MXW, with my new friends, the Alsops. We, together, are more then the tower of power. The sky isn't the limit, its the expectation! *Stands up* We will take all of the belts, because we are that Awesome. *Pauses* In fact, we should call ourselves Awesome Inc., as awesomeness is our speciality, when you put the biggest rising star in Wrestling today, Jeremy Alsop Jnr and the best in the world, Daniel K Brook together*Walks away, but starts yelling* OHHH YEEEAAAAHHH! Dig it!
Back to top Go down
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

Awesome Inc. (May 24th MXW Live!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Inc. (May 24th MXW Live!)   Awesome Inc. (May 24th MXW Live!) Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:55 am

This has been added to the show
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com

Awesome Inc. (May 24th MXW Live!)
Page 1 of 1