Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reason #1 MXW Live 05/04/2011

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin
Admin
Justin

Reason #1 MXW Live 05/04/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Reason #1 MXW Live 05/04/2011   Reason #1 MXW Live 05/04/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:48 am

*"Behemoth" by Electric Wizard starts to play over the Arena, the crowd popping at the recognizable theme that has been associated with Justin Alsop for many years. As the huge Pop becomes a chorus of Boo's, Justin Alsop and Jeremy Alsop Jnr step out from the backstage area and head down the Entrance Ramp.*

Face Commentator: "And here he comes. A man who has shown no remorse for any actions that he has committed in the past few years."

Heel Commentator: "Yes he has. He's always shown remorse. Just usually towards himself for not making things worse for his opponents."

*Justin and Jeremy Jnr reach the ring and enter. Jeremy Jnr grabs the mic from the Ring Announcer and hands it to Justin as the crowd quieten so he can talk.*

Justin: "It's a tragedy that I was never able to cash in my Guaranteed OcW World Heavyweight Championship Match but you see, my brother decided to close up shop knowing that I was about to become the most powerful person ever."

*A small section off the crowd start chanting, which is silenced by the miracle of editing.*

Justin: "For so long, I have desired to become a World Champion and once again, that dream has been taken away from me because of jealousy. No one would be able to stop me, even if they tried. Why? Because I am the one man that can destroy everything moral about this business and tonight, I will take on Conan and show the world that I am dam serious this time."

*The crowd start to boo.*

Justin: "The only reason why myself and Jeremy Jnr are here is to become Champions and there really isn't anyone that can stop us, let alone me. So right now, the two of us are going to go backstage and prepare for our matches. And then, when the time is right, we will strike!"

*Justin tosses the mic out of the ring as "Behemoth" starts to play again, the crowd booing. Justin and Jeremy Jnr head out of the ring and back up the Entrance Ramp.*

Face: "This is going to be an intense work place if the two of them are running the show."

Heel: "I'm gonna love it. Justin has a brilliant mind and it is only a matter of time before everyone knows the full extent of it."
Back to top Go down
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

Reason #1 MXW Live 05/04/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason #1 MXW Live 05/04/2011   Reason #1 MXW Live 05/04/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:57 am

Thanks, this has been added to the show
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com

Reason #1 MXW Live 05/04/2011
Page 1 of 1