Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP For MXW Live! 19/07/2011

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Armin Schawtz

Armin Schawtz

RP For MXW Live! 19/07/2011 Empty
PostSubject: RP For MXW Live! 19/07/2011   RP For MXW Live! 19/07/2011 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:18 am

*The lights go out as "Neon Crossing" from Our Lade Peace starts to play, the crowd silent, wondering what is going on. A spotlight shines on the middle of the entrance ramp, where a man and a woman stand. The man raises his arm and as he does, the lights slowly come to life. The man, wearing a Black Custom Made Suit, starts to make his way towards the ring with the woman, wearing a Black Shirt, Black Pants and Black High Heel Shoes, follows him, playing with her long blond hair as she walks.*

Dave: "Not quite sure who they are but it looks like they are apart of the MXW roster."

Mike: "The girl can be apart of me any day."

*They get to the ring, the woman going up first before the man. He proceeds to hold the ropes open for her, before following her in. She goes and grabs a mic, handing it to the man who waits patiently before he starts to speak in a strong English accent.*

Man: "My name is Armin Schawtz. The young lady beside me is my sister, Zara. And we are the newest members of the MXW roster."

*There is still silence from the crowd.*

Armin: "I have come here because I need some stability for myself and Zara. We need to make a living and I have decided that this is the best way how. We will be getting paid from the money that you people spend on merchandise, tickets and other MXW products. You people are the reason why I'm going to get rich."

*Zara starts to clap as a mixed reaction is heard from the crowd.*

Armin: "Please, don't get me wrong. I appreciate what you are doing for us. We know that you could be out there, wasting your money on junk food and become even more fatter than you already are."

*Armin smiles, as the crowd react negatively towards him.*

Armin: "It is good to see you people spend your money wisely. Spending it on me, so I can also spend your money on me and my beautiful sister. In fact, *turning to Zara* do you have the bag?"

*Zara nods in agreement and from underneath her shirt, pulls out what seems to be a black rubbish bag. Armin takes the bag, steps out off the ring and gives a fan the bag before getting back into the ring.*

Armin: "You see that black bag that the awfully obese man is holding right now?"

*Once again, the crowd reacts negatively towards the Schawtz siblings.*

Armin: "I want you to pass that bag around and put all your money in it. Starting with you chubby."

*The man looks at the bag, opens it up and spits in it before passing it to the next fan, who proceeds to do the same.*

Armin: "I see. You people have no respect for what I am trying to do for you. In that case, I hope each and every single one of you who refuses to help yourself by helping me, will continue to go and waste your money on Junk Food like McDonalds, and keep the rate of obesity with in this Arena at an all time high. Thank You."

*"Neon Crossing" plays again as Armin and Zara watch the Black Bag been handed around, collecting more saliva as it proceeds.*

Mike: "What the heck did we just witness?"

Dave: "It seems someone has issues with people with weight problems. And the crowd don't like it one bit."
Back to top Go down
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

RP For MXW Live! 19/07/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP For MXW Live! 19/07/2011   RP For MXW Live! 19/07/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:36 am

This has been added to the show
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com

RP For MXW Live! 19/07/2011
Page 1 of 1