Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show Opening MXW Live! 24/05/2011

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin
Admin
Justin

Show Opening MXW Live! 24/05/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Show Opening MXW Live! 24/05/2011   Show Opening MXW Live! 24/05/2011 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:02 am

*The cameras are panning around the arena, showing the screaming fans as the commentator's start to talk.*

Dave Lancer: "Welcome to a new season of MXW, I am Dave Lancer and alongside me is Mike Hotwells and tonight, we see several matches that have massive implications."

Mike Hotwells: "Forget that. Rumor has it, Justin Alsop is in the house!"

*"Behemoth" by Electric Wizard blasts over the Arena, the crowd erupts into boo's as Justin Alsop, dressed in a handmade Italian Suit, walks out from the backstage area, the MXW Heavyweight Championship resting on his shoulders.*

Mike: "I love it when rumors are true!"

Dave: "And he looks happy as well. The first ever MXW Heavyweight Champion."

*Justin walks towards the ring with a purpose, not even acknowledging the crowd who are extremely hostile towards him. He climbs into the ring, takes a mmic from a Stagehand and immediately starts talking.*

Justin: "Ladies and Gentlemen, Rise to your feet for the MXW Heavyweight Champion!!"

*The crowd rise to their feet, the boo's heard a mile away.*

Justin: "I have already succeeded in making history in MXW and now, I intend to further my legacy abd completely dominate all competition. There is no one in this company that comes anywhere near me in terms of ability, no one near me in brains and best of all, no challenger to beat me."

*Justin gets his trademark smirk on his face, the crowd booing having to make him talk louder.*

Justin: "My success has made you all jealous. You can't deny that. And to make things better for me, none of you will ever get the chance to even step into the same ring as me and that will lead to a long and fruitful Championship Reign."

*The crowd continue to boo as Justin continues to talk.*

Justin: "Now usually, I have Jeremy Alsop Jnr by my side but he isn't here tonight. So when I have my match later on tonight, it looks like it might be one on one. Lucky for Neek as it means I can prove to everyone that I am what I say I am."

Justin: "I am the Best, Always the Best, and Only The Best!"

*"Behemoth" starts playing again as Justin tosses the mic out of the ring and poses with the Heavyweight Championship for a bit.*

Dave: "An interesting way to start off the show tonight."

Mike: "Was it me or did Justin seem weird to you?"
Back to top Go down
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

Show Opening MXW Live! 24/05/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show Opening MXW Live! 24/05/2011   Show Opening MXW Live! 24/05/2011 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:37 am

This has been added to the show
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com

Show Opening MXW Live! 24/05/2011
Page 1 of 1