Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boxed (For the 22/7 show)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Williams

Jack Williams

Boxed (For the 22/7 show) Empty
PostSubject: Boxed (For the 22/7 show)   Boxed (For the 22/7 show) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:21 am

Jack Williams is seen sitting in an arm chair in his private box high above the arena, with his back to the crowd. He is holding a glass of wine in one hand and a microphone in the other.
Jack: Tonight I am scheduled to wrestle Dogface Gremlin.
I must admit that I’m not fully aware of what he can do in the ring,
But to willingly call yourself Dogface, the guy’s got to have some problems.
The main problem that I have is that I have not been entered into the MXW Elite Tournament.
How can you have an Elite tournament without the most elite member of the roster?
It’s beyond belief.
But that is beside the point of me taking a camera into my private box to give you the grand tour, if you will.
Jack sets his glass down, stands up and starts to walk around the room.
Jack: It’s written into my contract that where ever I go, I get my own room.
But not just any room, I get the best.
My own washroom; my own food;
I even get my own bodyguard outside the door.
Jack opens the door as a large man in a suit turns to come in. Before he can Jack slams the door closed.
Jack: As I said, I get the best. Usually;
Tonight however I am lumbered with the equivalent of a two star bed and breakfast.
The food is terrible, the wine tastes more like after shave than Chardonnay,
The commode is broken and most importantly,
The arm chair is as comfortable as sitting on a smashed glass bottle,
And it’s as dark as a cave in here.
I don’t quite know what kind of company would let their biggest star sit in a rotten old room like this.
Heck, maybe it’s not the companies fault.
It could just be the crummy old backwater town that I’ve been forced to go to.
Jack opens the door and heads out of the room.
Jack: Come with me.
The Bodyguard follows Jack as he walks through the arena’s backstage area.
Jack: You see, when I get into a town I don’t have to rent a car from a sleazy dealership that doesn’t ever clean it’s cars.
I get a personal driver pick me up from the airport and take me to the hotel or the gym or where ever I want to go.
But the car I get in this crappy little burg isn’t a top of the range Rolls Royce, or an Aston Martin, or even a Jaguar.
Today I got a lame pathetic Chevrolet Lassetti.
Jack turns a corner and walks past a concession stand with fans cheering around him.
Jack: It got worse from there.
As I approached the sorry excuse for a car the driver informed me that I had to wait while he ‘gassed up’ the car.
I’m sitting there in the back wondering how much of my time he’s going to waste,
When one of the local riff raff approaches me and begs for a photo and an autograph because I’m his favourite wrestler.
So I sign his snot riddled handkerchief and feel rather unwell afterward.
So I head into the gas station to wash my hands,
Only to find that they have been vandalised by an unintelligent group of individuals that spelt ‘Swallows’ with three ‘L’s.
I dry my hands off and head back out to the forecourt to find that the driver is smoking a cigarette waiting my return.
What sort of moron smokes in a gas station forecourt?
I resist the urge to slap him silly and get in the back of the car and tell him to get me to my hotel and not to mess around.
Jack walks through a set of doors and out into the crowd.
Jack: When I do get to my hotel,
I find that the room I’ve been given is not anywhere near the high standards that I am used to,
Heck it was worse than the box I’ve been given here in this horrid excuse of an arena.
The Crowd boos as Jack walks down a set of stairs as the arena security keep the crowd away from him.
Jack: Put quite simply, as soon as I get out of this shameful rabies infected town the happier I will be.
Dogface Gremlin I’m going to take out all of my anger on you.
I’m going to break you into little tiny pieces and leave you there in the middle of the ring.
Jack jumps over the guard rail and heads up the ring steps.
Jack: And when the medics come to take you away to the hospital I hope that they take you to one in another town,
Because if they can’t get a damn car right,
They certainly won’t be able to get health care right.
Jack hands the microphone to the ring announcer and starts to stretch.

OOC: Before my match preferably.
Back to top Go down
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

Boxed (For the 22/7 show) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boxed (For the 22/7 show)   Boxed (For the 22/7 show) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:50 am

This has been added to the show
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com

Boxed (For the 22/7 show)
Page 1 of 1