Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PunkZack adresses the MXW Universe (9/14/11, Fight Night)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PunkZack39

PunkZack39

PunkZack adresses the MXW Universe (9/14/11, Fight Night) Empty
PostSubject: PunkZack adresses the MXW Universe (9/14/11, Fight Night)   PunkZack adresses the MXW Universe (9/14/11, Fight Night) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:16 pm

*PunkZack steps out of the backstage with his MXW Light Heavyweight Title*

*Some fans boo, some fans cheer, but most want to hear what PunkZack has to say*

PunkZack: "I'm just going to cut the the chase, How I won this title wasn't they way I wanted, or how my opponent wanted."

*chatter of agreement rings throughout the arena*

PunkZack: "For all of you wondering, I had no idea that Armin Schawtz would throw the brass knuckles into the ring. The entire break i have been trying to contact him and Zara but only to go straight to the Voice Mail. I am sorry Immortal King for using brass knuckles and I will talk to Armin as soon as he arrives."

*There are some cheers being herd around the arena*

PunkZack: "I'm not saying that the immortal king should be happy that i am apologizing, he has every right to be pissed off, but to all of you people in attendance and everyone watching back home, I am your champion and after i beat my opponent right now, i will prove that i deserve this title."

*PunkZack sheds his title belt and takes off his shirt, and is now ready for the task at hand*
Back to top Go down

PunkZack adresses the MXW Universe (9/14/11, Fight Night)
Page 1 of 1