Maximum Xtreme Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MXW Live!! 07/06/2011

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin
Admin
Justin

MXW Live!! 07/06/2011 Empty
PostSubject: MXW Live!! 07/06/2011   MXW Live!! 07/06/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:13 am

PART ONE!!

*Jeremy Alsop Jnr and Daniel K Brook are in the locker room, speaking about Jnr's match.*

Jnr: "Seriously, I have to fight Amaru. That is nuts."

DKB: "Look on the bright side. If you win, not only should you become the number one contender to JUstin but that would be Awesome."

Jnr: "I suppose though. Fighting Justin, win or lose, would be one of my dreams come true."

*At this time, Justin Alsop walks into the Locker Room.*

Justin: "This is absolutely stupid. I'm not happy about this what so ever. You should have been fighting Crimson, not Amaru."

DKB: "Relax Justin. We got this one. I have a plan"

Justin: "This better be good."

*Justin shuts the door as the scene fades.*
Back to top Go down
Justin
Admin
Justin

PostSubject: Re: MXW Live!! 07/06/2011   MXW Live!! 07/06/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:40 am

PART TWO!!!

*Amaru is walking backstage, when he is approached by a kid.*

Kid: "Excuse me Mr. Amaru, can I please have your autograph?"

*Amaru smiles.*

Amaru: "Sure kid. What's your name?"

Kid: "Jeff."

Amaru: "Jeff. Well Jeff, here you go and to make it even better....."

*Amaru takes off the hat he was wearing, signs the hat with a marker and places it on top of Jeff's head.*

Amaru: "A souvenir to take home."

Jeff: "WOW! Thank You So Much! I hope you beat Justin and become the World Champion."

Amaru: "Thanks Jeff! You run along now and watch what I do to his nephew later on."

*Jeff runs off, Amaru smiling at his good deed when a stagehand runs up to him.*

Staff Member: "Amaru. Crimson's been attacked pretty bad."

Amaru: "What?"

*Amaru and the Staff Member run off as the scene ends.*
Back to top Go down
Justin
Admin
Justin

PostSubject: Re: MXW Live!! 07/06/2011   MXW Live!! 07/06/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:43 am

PART THREE!!

*Paramedics are attending to Crimson as Deacon Crowley, still suffering from side effects from his just fought match and Amaru arrive on the scene.*

Amaru: "What happened? Tell me what happened."

Paramedic 1: "It looks like he was jumped from behind, judging by the cut to the back of his head. We're taking him down to the Hospital now for further checks."

*The Paramedics load Crimson, who is unconscious, onto a stretcher and cart him away as Amaru and Deacon both realize who is behind the attack.*
Back to top Go down
Justin
Admin
Justin

PostSubject: Re: MXW Live!! 07/06/2011   MXW Live!! 07/06/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:52 am

FINAL PART!!!!

*Natalie Mantin is in the Locker Room. Sitting in front of her are Justin Alsop and Jeremy Alsop Jnr.*

Natalie: "You two have got to be kidding me. Attacking Crimson? Are you nuts?"

Justin: "Do you have any proof that it was us that attacked Crimson? I mean seriously, why would we want to attack some no hoper for?"

Natalie: "To gain an advantage in Jeremy's match tonight."

Justin: "Please. Call him Junior. We don't need no affiliation to the other Jeremy."

Natalie: "Listen to me Justin and listen to me good. I won't take any of your crap. Simple as that."

*Natalie Mantin storms out of the locker room as Daniel K Brook walks out from no where.*

DKB: "Well, she may not want to take any of your crap but she's gonna get as much of mine as I can give her."

*Justin gets his trademarked smirk on his face as the scene ends.*
Back to top Go down
Grey J
Admin
Grey J

PostSubject: Re: MXW Live!! 07/06/2011   MXW Live!! 07/06/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:03 pm

Very nice sequence of rp's, i've added them to the show
Back to top Go down
https://mxwrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MXW Live!! 07/06/2011   MXW Live!! 07/06/2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MXW Live!! 07/06/2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Xtreme Wrestling :: Roster Area :: Role Plays :: Archive-
Jump to: